WARNING: These are the "secrets" other opportunities DON'T want you to know...



Sunday, February 18, 2007

Real Life Success Story from Success University

"With Success University , in less than 4 months, I've been able to use this system to build an organization of over 1,000 people in 47 countries!"

Dave Rainwater Mortgage Broker



"After 30 years as a blue collar worker I missed 2 of my kids growing up - but because of Success University , I'm now a stay-at-home dad with my 15 year old son. To me that is worth all the money in the world!"

Ned and Cheryl Rae
Machinist


"In my first 3 weeks, I used this simple 'learn & earn' marketing system to personally enroll 13 students that has turned into an organization of 83 people! I've never experienced success like this in anything I've tried in the past."

Jacques Sadler
Warehouse Manager




"I've spent most of my working life in the corporate field. Even though I was skeptical, I jumped in and started using this step-by-step system and in only 4 months, I'm now working full-time from home!"

Lee Mendelsohn
Corporate America



WOW! I can hardly believe it... after enrolling only 4 people, my team has already grown to 67 students in just 8 weeks! I also took the Brian Tracy Achievement Course and used one of his principles to help me close a $100,000 sale - I'm truly Learning & Earning!"

Rita Sylvestre
Corporate Sales

No comments: