WARNING: These are the "secrets" other opportunities DON'T want you to know...



Thursday, July 19, 2007

When Home Based Internet Marketing Business Matters No More To Me Anymore!

The first sale I made over home based internet marketing business was a commission from an affiliate program. I remembered the joy that overwhelmed me, at least for 2 hours, when I made my first commissions online. I was very motivated and excited thinking if I could make this amount daily, I would soon realise financial freedom. I also remembered I recruited my first network marketing downline and I was simply exhilarated at that moment.

However, I fail to realise internet marketing is a business with ups as well as downs. We make profits instantly but we may lose our downlines and prospects easily as well. Just as I was excited and motivated to see my commissions growing, I was dejected when I saw my downlines gave up on their venture. I blamed myself for their failure. I wanted to know where exactly I had done wrong and constantly blamed myself for being incompetent and not able to sustain my downlines.

It was when I met my upline in the internet marketing training workshop and he made me realise that the fault does not lie with me. It is common and natural to see many giving up in their home based internet marketing business venture. To an internet marketer, it is inevitable to see people leave the business and it is something which is beyond our control. What we could do for our part is to continue uphold a strong belief in our home based internet marketing business and work towards our success diligently and consistently.

1 comment:

Doni The Sixth said...

Hmmm... i know that feeling, believe me. I'm also involved in affiliate program. It's very easy to get distracted, specially that scam-crap-email that flow to our inbox have a nice word of another internet business. Grrr :-(

Well, i would like, if you don't mind, to have a review exchange about our post. If you so kind to review my post at:
5 Things You Must Have to Succeed in Internet business
I will be very greatfull. Thank you