WARNING: These are the "secrets" other opportunities DON'T want you to know...



Thursday, August 9, 2007

Success and Happiness ought to be shared and spread around





Today is my nation celebrating her 42nd birthday and it is the first time we had our national day parade held on a platform floating on a sea. It was a magnificient view.

Though I was sitting in front of the television viewing the parade and celebration, I could still feel the tinge of patriotism in my heart. I am honoured and blessed to be a citizen of this nation.

Today is a day call for joy and laughter in our nation, but we should never forget people who are still out there waiting for our assistance and support. Though a small nation, we are fast ahead of many countries in terms of technologies and economic situation. But still, there is no reason to feel complacent. Rather, we ought to stay humble and be willing to render assistance to anyone around the world.

Internet has given me this opportunity to help people around the world which leads to me taking up the promoting of self development education to others. Perhaps it is because I am staying in a country with no natural resources, I view education to be a vital stage of growth in my life as well as others.

Education has become part and parcel of our life. Without it, we will never improve. What's more important is personal development education which is an essential ingredient to making our life a complete and victorious one. Without the ability to communicate effectively with others or manage your own finance or persuade and influence others, you are going to miss out a lot in life.

I am glad to be part of the $64 billion industry helping you to attain success by introducing personal development education to you and your friends. Become one of my success stories and spread the goodness by introducing to as many as you can.

-> http://www.easytoearnonline.com/

Marsden Tan

No comments: