WARNING: These are the "secrets" other opportunities DON'T want you to know...



Saturday, June 16, 2007

Success University Art of Influence - Influence Mastery Course

I attended The Art Of Influence (AOI) conducted by Johnny Wimbrey in Singapore on 9th June 2007. I was honoured to be the pioneer batch of AOI's graduate for Singapore was chosen to be the first stop to host the AOI. It was an intensive and comprehensive full day training on the art of influencing with relevance to social and workplace context. It was not legally right to divulge any content in this course but it was a worthwhile training session and I highly encourage and recommend the Art of Influence to anyone in any discipline who wishes to improve their social life or become a better workers, bosses, colleagues, leaders and managers.



Art of Influence Training Guide


Art of Influence in Singapore (I was not present for the photoshoot as I had to leave for my oversea trip)

No comments: