WARNING: These are the "secrets" other opportunities DON'T want you to know...



Saturday, June 16, 2007

Success University's Monthly Empowerment Series

Month of May and June was a busy month for me. I was basically rushing through tons of reports and assignments for my school work. I was not aware of any events or happenings in Success University and I was literally thrilled to receive SU monthly empowerment series. In the package enclosed are May's Newsletter, an audio CD by Jim Rohn on his 12 pillars of Success and a DVD by Les Brown on Choose Your Future. A great bonus which literally cost less than $6 just for its shipping charge and I get to enjoy two personal development package tag at $49 for the CD and $69 for the DVD.

One of the sections of the Newsletter profiles the Success of SU's Top Leaders and for someone who likes quotes, I am sharing with you some of inspiring sentences from the leaders.

"People are either going to make excuses or have success, you can't have both. I choose Success!" - Johnny Wimbrey, Vice Presidents

"I have a willingness to take risk and fail. I am not held back by fear of failure which I think is key. I learn from my mistakes if I fail!" - Paul Birdsall, Executive Directors

"When I came across Success University I saw it as means to further develop myself long-term with the tools and skill necessary to survive in the twenty-first century." - Harry Ogunnaike, Executive Directors

"I believe knowledge is useless if we do not share it or take action" - Feza Sengul, Director

"I now get to spend quality time with those I love and help people all over the world achieve their goals and dreams. I cannot think of a better business to be in." - John O'Driscoll, Director

No comments: