WARNING: These are the "secrets" other opportunities DON'T want you to know...



Wednesday, August 29, 2007

What came first?

From the desk of Daegan Smith, the king of never calling a lead



Sick of Doing Network Marketing The Old Slow Way? PutYourself On The Highway To ML'M Success Today And Do TheExact Opposite Of What They Say!
-> http://marsdentan.getnetmlmprofits.com/profits/

Friend,

What Came First?I was having a discussion with one of my new team members yesterday and I am always amazed by the questions that people ask me. They are always the same questions that I had before I figured how to do this network marketing thing the smart way.Well this young lady asked me a question that I think many many people wonder about and I think you all will like the answer to here question.

She asked . . ."What came first the system or the network marketing success?"The answer to this question is interesting because I always wondered about this myself before figuring things out. Iwould asked . . . "Did those guys that had all guides on network marketing success achieve success before the book or was the book their success?" Well I don't know about all those other guys, but in my case the success came first.

I found a business that was positioned correctly for mybusiness model then I did some marketing tests which turnedout to be very successful and then in that initial excitement I wanted to ensure that my team was able to duplicate my success, so I wrote a marketing guide discussing all the things I had used to be successful.

After that and getting many many compliments on it I decidedto create an actual info product for the general public. The truth is the methods I teach in Internet M'LM Success and Net ML'M Profits will work for any network marketer in anybusiness. The template is layed out. All that anyone has to same success I did. Why?

The internet is neutral so the sale is made in the mind of the prospect. I don't ever buy anything online because anyone told me to.I do it because I decide I want whatever product or service. Could someone create a product or service to market before having success in business?Probably . . .But I don't think anyone should market any sort of "how to"guide that they create unless it directly reflects thatperson's personal success and experience.So that's the answer - The success came before anything else.

It goes like this . . .Education => Success => Infoproduct NOT the other way around!

P.S. Sick of Doing Network Marketing The Old Slow Way? PutYourself On The Highway To ML'M Success Today And Do TheExact Opposite Of What They Say!
-> http://marsdentan.getnetmlmprofits.com/profits/

No comments: